cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Live chat

Ashade1
Investigator
Investigator

I just want to talk to a customer service operator live chat ?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ashade1  Live chat is available via your online EE account but live chat will only be available if an agent is free to chat with you and at present due to the current situation this might not be possible as customer services are receiving lots of calls so it’s always best to call and be patient when calling. 

Ashade1
Investigator
Investigator

I just want to talk to a person in the office on live chat to get the 18bar lifted on my phone if it is on that is ? Other providers is easy enough 

I can't find a link to it and in this current situation they could work from home

If you are on contract you'll find Live Chat at Get in touch when it's available during EE UK opening hours.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ashade1 

Thanks for coming to the community.

Do you have a personal pay monthly account?

Is there anything we can help you with on the community?

Leanne.