cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone11 pro max

Wilfredm
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered mine as an upgrade 8 days ago because it was in stock .. then got told takes 5 to 7 days to deliver to local store.. then got email saying 14 days.. then got email saying 14 working days..  wonder if the wait will be till iphone 12...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Wilfredm   Just to inform you EE can only ship out what Apple supply them.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Wilfredm   Just to inform you EE can only ship out what Apple supply them.  

When I ordered it, it was in stock and would be shipped on the day. 

I know shipments and palettes sometimes get delayed but would expect a better update to promised dates. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wilfredm,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear we are waiting for stock to fulfil your order.

If you would like to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with Customer Care.

If you would rather wait, we'll send you a text as soon as your order is dispatched.

Thanks

James

Subtirel-Florin
Visitor

I’m still waiting I got in second weeks I didn’t know 3 to 7 days means 3 to a month 

well done ee u will get the most know review because i paid this months for nothing thx

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Subtirel-Florin

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for your device, what colour and memory size did you order?

You should not be being billed for your new contract till you receive your device, if this was an upgrade you should still be on your old tariff. 

Katie 🙂