cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ipad Order

Hesh89
Visitor

Hello,

I ordered the New Ipad 12.9 2018 on the 7th November, was advised in store that it would take "a week or two" but this has now been around 20 days. 

Is there an issue with stock on the Ipads and will I know when my order will come?

Tracking is giving an estimate of 7th - 10th December but this is outside the EE 28 day delivery time too?

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Hesh89,

Welcome to the community,

Here in the forums we will not know, and it depends how many are waiting for their IPad, as delivery is done on who ordered first, so if others ordered before you, they will get theirs first.

You can ring customer service and they may be able to tell you more, as they can see your account, that is your best bet.

I have it, had the previous one and went for the new one as it has face ID rather than touch ID, I am sure you will like it when you get it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hesh89.

Welcome to the community. 

@Schockwave has provided you some great advice, I would recommend following this and giving us a call so we can look at this further for you. 

Keep us updated on how you get on, fingers crossed its not much longer :)!

Katie