cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I pre ordered the s10+ for the 8th March. But it's not here. Why.

Demonchef1984
Explorer

I pre ordered the s10 plus. It was supposed to be at the store on the 8th but I visited the store in goole at 9.30 am and it hadn't arrived yet. So i waited till 2pm for the phone call to hear if it had arrived. But no call came. I called the store but they said it could be arriving on Monday now. That's not right. Especially when you get a text from ee saying you can pick it up on the 8th. Why say you can pick it up when it's not even here. They could have called to say its gonna be late arriving or sent a text instead of leaving you guessing. 

10 REPLIES 10
Ki3ron
Investigator
Investigator

I'm the same, the text sent with my order details show the phone has been confirmed but that's all. I tried to call my local store yesterday only to get the answer machine and be charged 94p for the privilege. I trekked into town on a wet day to try and get some clarification on when I'll get my phone but am still none the wiser. I think that this will be the last time I will be dealing with ee and pre ordering.