cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I pre ordered the s10+ for the 8th March. But it's not here. Why.

Demonchef1984
Explorer

I pre ordered the s10 plus. It was supposed to be at the store on the 8th but I visited the store in goole at 9.30 am and it hadn't arrived yet. So i waited till 2pm for the phone call to hear if it had arrived. But no call came. I called the store but they said it could be arriving on Monday now. That's not right. Especially when you get a text from ee saying you can pick it up on the 8th. Why say you can pick it up when it's not even here. They could have called to say its gonna be late arriving or sent a text instead of leaving you guessing. 

10 REPLIES 10
Demonchef1984
Explorer

I pre ordered the s10 plus. It was supposed to be at the store on the 8th but I visited the store in goole at 9.30 am and it hadn't arrived yet. So i waited till 2pm for the phone call to hear if it had arrived. But no call came. I called the store but they said it could be arriving on Monday now. That's not right. Especially when you get a text from ee saying you can pick it up on the 8th. Why say you can pick it up when it's not even here. They could have called to say its gonna be late arriving or sent a text instead of leaving you guessing. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Demonchef1984.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any contact about this.

Fingers crossed you get it as soon as possible.

Please come back and let us know when you get the phone.

Jon

Lucylou0069
Explorer

I'm still waiting on my s10+ 512gb in ceramic white. Just so frustrated as the only update i have had is to say it has been accepted 🙄 No idea when it will arrive. 

I do understand there is high demand for this phone bit seriously, ee are quick enough to take your mone for the handset, the least we deserve is some kind of communication as to when we are likely to see it.

Hi @Lucylou0069

Have you checked EE order tracking with your order number?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi mate i feel your pain, i too was supposed to be getting mine today i called ee 2 times the first time i was told that it was on its way by 12 so 12 comes and goes still no handset so back on the phone then i was told that i wont see it till Monday,the next time you speak to ee customer service's make sure that you get the credit they are offering as away of composition put to your account.hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Yes I've tried the order tracking. It just says order confirmed. No expected deliver date, nothing. X

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi i can't even get that far when i put tracking id in it says no tracking info available for pay monthly phone's 

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I also have the same problem I pre-ordered on 6th of march hoping to receive my phone on Friday, next thing I know Ee tells me it's out of stock and I have to wait a week or even longer, they could not even give me a precise date and this is what they actually said.

I only received two texts one stating which phone I ordered lol and the second stating on how to claim the galaxy buds when I didn't even receive my phone. I still did not receive any email confirming or regarding my order.

I was also told by CS that £20 will be credited so I called backed to double check and the next CS representative does not know what I'm talking about and had to confirm it with her manager, once confirmed she did make herself look silly lol.

This is so annoying when other people received their purchases on time while the rest of us are stranded waiting for that knock/ring on the door by the delivery man to come with his little electronic signing machine.....

All I know is ain't pre-ordering again don't want to get myself tangled in a waiting loop hole...

I spend over hour and half speaking to 3 different advisors from ee to find out , that the s10 plus ceramic models are delayed by 7 days minimum, but I had to find out for myself they being ee didnt even try to let me know which is disappointing, first time I've ever had any issues with ee but very poor response,  all other models are in stock and being delivered according to ee advisors 

So it's a waiting game ee are blaming Samsung for not sending the s10 plus ceramic 512gb 8ram models