cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered mine s20 Ultra on 3th March and have heard nothing from EE or DPD.

Carmen1995
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine s20 Ultra on 3rd March and have heard nothing from EE or DPD.

Every time I call to ask about my order they are telling me that everything is because COVID...even if when I placed my order they told me that I will get the phone within 7 days:))))

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Carmen1995   You’ll get the device once one can be allocated to you. Anyone who ordered the device before you is obviously going to get their advice before you. Unfortunately you’ll have to be patient. 

So what's the point you didn't solve nothing with your answer...tell me why the manager from that store lied to me that I will get the phone in 7 days, tell me why when I called the support team, your colleagues told me that I will get the phone in NO MORE THAN 21 DAYS, why you lie so much just to make a new contract

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Carme1995. 

Really sorry to hear this. I know it's frustrating when you're excited about a new device. All orders are subject to stock from the manufacturer and we're working with them to ensure we can fulfil orders as quickly as possible.

Was your device to be collected from store?

Katie 🙂

Yes it was ordered to the store but 5 days ago when I called support team your colleague told me that is better to  change that to home delivery as the stores are closed now and also she told me that retail team will contact me to set a day for delivery but STILL NOTHING

Leanne_T

Hi @Carmen1995

Thanks for coming back to us.

Once your new phone is available, a member of our team will contact you to check if you’d still like to receive this and, if so, we will arrange sending this to you directly.

We have taken all of the phones out of our shops.

Thanks.

Leanne.

I hope this is not gonna be my christmas gift!

Leanne_T

Hi @Carmen1995

As soon as you hear from the team, it would be great if you could let us know.

Thank you.

Leanne.