cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I don't know how to proceed?

morr
Explorer

I really don't know how to proceed and I hope that it is appropriate to post this here.

My old phone died so I ordered a TCL 10 Pro from EE on 10/12/20 but because it couldn't be delivered to my workplace (a School) it was arranged to be delivered to my home when I knew I would be there 21/12/20.

In that intervening week I was billed, which is paid.

The delivery did not occur yesterday and I have not yet received a dispatched/tracking email.

I haven't yet seen my phone and have no idea if it is en route.

The handset on my landline has not worked for years and I guess the old mobile replaced it - have internet so never thought about it.

As my old mobile is entirely non functional I have found I have no way of directly contacting EE.

I live in rural N Devon and my work phone is on my desk 12 miles away and I am entirely dependent upon a bus which I would prefer not to use given current circumstances.

It may well be that my phone is on its way but I have no way of knowing or finding out?!?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @morr

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried downloading the DPD app to try and track your parcel that way?

There's a link to speak to live chat with our Mobile Care team on our get in touch help page.

They may be able to provide you with a tracking number.

Chris

Can I download and install it to my laptop? (I have no phone as yet)

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @morr

I don't believe you can download the DPD app to a laptop. 

You can however track your order via the DPD website. 

Katie 🙂