cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I can not view the details of both numbers on my account

hawkeye2411
Investigator
Investigator

I can not view the details of both numbers on my account, the main number shows up ok but the second number on the account keeps showing as an error and that EE are working on the problem. This has now been going on for a number of months. I have spoken to operators about the issue and i am getting nowhere

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you using the Switch A/c's drop-down of the Menu to get at them?

Are they both on contract or both on PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Hi

Yes using the drop down to switch between numbers.
Both are contract.

Get Outlook for iOS
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @hawkeye2411

Are they both on the same billing account?

Are you aware if our customer service team have tried removing your account and setting up again?

Katie 🙂

Hi

Yes they are on the same billing account

I have had numerous conversations with the customer services team but not sure what they would have tried

Thanks
Nick

Get Outlook for iOS
Christopher_G

Hi @hawkeye2411

I've sent you a private message to get some information fro you.

Could you have a look and get back to me please?

Thanks 🙂

Chris

Hi, I replied to the private message but received no call back, this issue is dragging on far too long now and i am having second thoughts of upgrading the number I can not view.

Leanne_T

Hi @hawkeye2411 

I am sorry, it looks like we have not received your message.

Could you please reply to my message I have sent on the community and I can get this organised?

Leanne.

Hi Am unable to reply to the private message as i get an error saying I have sent too many private messages, I have not sent any 

Leanne_T

Hi @hawkeye2411

Thanks for coming back to me.

Could you possibly try again or send me a new message instead of replying and see if this works for you?

Leanne.