cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I am having problems accessing ee perks portal

LAUS
Visitor

I have registered for ee perks but keeps telling me my account has been deactivated because I haven't verified my account in time, so I need to re register. I try to re register and it says that my email address is already registered. I have called EE 150 several times and they cannot help. 

How do I resolve this?

95 REPLIES 95

Hi EE

I'm having the same problems as everyone else. Signed up for the Perks portal many many times. Never received a validation email. Checked SPAM folders, attempted to rejoin many times, says I'm signed up. Tried logging in with the details I signed up with. Says they're not correct, tried resetting my password, verification email never arrives.

It's a nightmare cycle. Please help as it shouldn't be this hard and frustrating to gain a new customer.

Thanks

Becky

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @beckysld,

Welcome back to the community. 🙂

If you aren't receiving your verification email, it's probably being blocked by your work email server.

Have you checked in with your IT support team to see if external emails from the domain @ee.co.uk are allowed?

Thanks

James

Hi James

Yes, and no emails were noted coming in at all. 

I got so frustrated I then uploaded my work ID and used my personal email address and still nothing. I’ve tried dozens of times. From everything else ok this forum it appears to be an EE server issue. 

Please help, even if you clear my account from your end and I start again. 

Not a good experience so far. 

Thanks

Becky

James_B

Hi @beckysld,

There aren't any issues with sending verification emails at the moment.

I'll send you a private message in a moment to help you reset your account.

Thanks

James

Absolutely the same,

I have been trying to upgrade for 3 months now.

I have both broadband and phone contract with 2 additional lines with EE so am certainly giving them enough money on a monthly basis.

I'm having the same problems as everyone else. Signed up for the Perks portal many many times. Never received a validation email. Checked SPAM folders, attempted to rejoin many times, says I'm signed up. Tried logging in with the details I signed up with. Says they're not correct, tried resetting my password, verification email never arrives.

Worse still, when you phone EE up nobody has any clue how to help you. So the cycle continues......

Bad EE, very bad!!

Christopher_G

Hi @theburtjnr

Welcome to the community, we'll do our best to help you.

I've sent you a private message for some more information.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thank you.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Is this done?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

Did you get my private message, @theburtjnr?

I haven't had a reply.

Chris

Yes. I did reply. Not sure what has happened to that message!

The original email was **************

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Mod edit: [Please don't post personal information].

Katie_B

Hi @theburtjnr

I have responded to your private message now,

Katie 🙂