cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Haven't received my phone!!!!!!!!

Dianass
Explorer

Hi so I placed an order for an early upgrade on 29th of April I got a confirmation email saying estimated delivery is on April 30th the money was taken out both the phone cost witch was £50 and an early upgrade fee and I still haven't received any other emails it has been 2 weeks already I tried tracking it but it says it can't show me. It was iPhone 11 yellow could someone please help! 

11 REPLIES 11
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dianass,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which memory size did you choose?

Thanks

James

Dianass
Explorer
I got the 64 gb one thank you 

Sent from my Huawei phone
James_B

Hi @Dianass,

It looks like that model is in stock.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can take a quick look at your order.

Thanks

James

Hi 

Did you get in contact with them? i've got the same issue so will have to ring tomorrow but wanted to know what they had said. 

Thanks

So I had to ring them and they said that for some reason the order was canceled. I don't know why they didn't t know why either even though my payment gone through. I didn't get any emails saying that it was canceled so it's still a big mystery. So they apologized asked if I still wanted the phone and said that I will get it delivered tomorrow so fingers crossed I hopefully will get it. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dianass.

Thanks for coming back to let us know this.

I'm sorry to hear it had been cancelled.

Let us know when your order arrives 🙂

Jon

It's still hasn't arrived yet I haven't received any emails from dpd I'm so
confused I have the confirmation email saying it will be here today but
nothing else. What happened?
James_B

Hi @Dianass,

Your local courier may be busier than usual at the moment.

DPD will send you a text message with tracking details as soon as they are able to confirm your delivery slot.

Thanks

James

Ok so should I wait a couple of days?  I thought it was going to come today cos that's what it said on the email