Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sent PAC but no transfer yet

On Sunday, I got my PAC code from Virgin (where the number that I want is) and sent it to EE (via the web form) where my new phone’s plan is. I received an email confirming my pac code delivery but it has been 4 working days and I haven’t heard anyth...

Samsung active

Hi,I've ordered a samsung watch and on my email it said it would be dispatched in 1 day I haven't had any other emails with a delivery day. Would you be able to let me know my delivery date? 

Apple Pencil 2nd Gen

Good morning,I've added an Apple Pencil to my plan, it was showing in stock. I had the order confirmed on the 29th of April but then got another email the same day to say EE were out of stock. Since then I've heard nothing. Any idea when I'm likely t...

Cannot make calls

Hi I've just had my number ported over on Monday and im still unable to send or receive calls Can anyone help  Thanks 

Help with update

Order number: xxxxxxxxxxx   was supposed to be an update but the website had problems when I ordered it and it’s come through with a new number. Can you help? It’s my son’s phone but attached to my account.

Verification Texts

I have just ported from O2 and I'm now not receiving any verification texts from banks etc.  I see this is an ongoing issue, can someone look into this please? Chris 

ChrisM89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

DUplicate mobile number?

I have had 2 or 3 calls in the last couple of days from people claiming they have missed a call from my number. I have NOT called these people. Can anyone shed any light on why this could be happening. Is it possible my number has been issued to some...

McPhee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Transferring old number to new phone same provider

Hi there I have a current contract with EE that is due to end next month. I have purchased a new phone from car phone warehouse with a pay monthly contract, also on EE. However I never had the option to keep my old number. Is there any way I can tran...

Haven't received my phone!!!!!!!!

Hi so I placed an order for an early upgrade on 29th of April I got a confirmation email saying estimated delivery is on April 30th the money was taken out both the phone cost witch was £50 and an early upgrade fee and I still haven't received any ot...

Dianass by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DPD delivered to wrong address

Yesterday I upgraded my phone contract. My current phone (the one being upgraded) is now on the new 5G contract/plan (4GEE), confirming that the contract/plan is in effect.Now I just need the phone I paid for and will be paying for as part of the 24-...

Vedusia by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful