Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered an upgrade but no order number and no money has been taken

I ordered a new mobile phone today over the phone as was told everything was okay and has been put through but I haven't received any order number nor has any money for the early upgrade fee been taken from my account, has this happened to anyone els...

CallumW by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim only plan upgrade order not delivered

So I ordered an upgrade of my Sim Only Plan on the 30.04.2020 and received my order number through confirmation email and it states\ Just so you knowIf you’re just upgrading your plan, we won’t need to send you a new SIM in the post. We’ll update the...

Zealot365 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade order

Hello- I ordered an iPhone 11 as an upgrade three weeks ago and I still haven’t received my phone. Is there an update on stock and timeframe to receive my upgrade?  This is the first time that EE has let me down...

aaf91175 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samasung Watch 4g

I am looking to buy a Samsung watch 4g and was wondering about linking it to my contract. I am very confused, as I am reading a lot saying all I need is a virtual sim that will link it to my current contract, and simply be an extension if it, but rea...

Delayed SIM delivery

Hi I ordered an upgraded SIM  on the 20th of April but it has not arrived yet. Not sure if lost in the post or just delayed? thanks 

Salruk75 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Accessories

I have ordered an extra accessory for while the kids are at home. Zelda game for the wii. Placed order, paid the fee and thought it would be here shortly afterwards as it stated was in stock. I am still waiting for this item to be delivered. I have c...

Ianpell32 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recharge Codes

I have a Nokia 635 which is no longer supported by Microsoft. I have been given a recharge code to use on 150. It's not working. Does anyone know how I can get it to work?

Holi26_ by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Capture Cam

I got one of these with my phone a while ago.. Can I use this on another network and if so do I need an unlock code?