Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Unfair charges

I broke my phone just before the lockdown and put it in to be fixed and the day I should have picked it up everywhere went into lockdown so I was left with a cheap £10 phone that I could only make calls and texts from I couldn't use my data because I...

1878 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order

Hello,  can anyone tell me something about my order, please? Because I don't have any message about that. I waiting 4 days for my phone.  

Marlena83 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

I placed and order for Motorola g8 plus on Friday, checked my order page to say to say its been despatched, as of yesterday still not received a text or email, how long will it take?

No order number

Ordered an upgrade yesterday and received my order confirmation email , I still havnt received and order number  so I can’t track the delivery progress thanks tiny 

Tiny69 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy watch

I have a galaxy watch on contract with included data from EE. I would continue paying for that contract till it ends in December.  I would like my daughter now to use my watch but she is on another network.  Can she pair the watch with her phone for ...

Imelda62 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim delivery

Hi, Have been with Orange since it was just a little pip! I went on to my emergency standby phone and found the pay as you go sim did not function. Rang the help line and they said that the sim had been wiped and the number had been allocated to some...

RockP by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change of address

Anyone out there know when it’s likely the change of address option will be working again?I've been trying for weeks now. or if there is another way to do it?As it states on the contact form, only call if it’s urgent. Cheers.