cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

HELLO

AdrianT2
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order online a couple of days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. 

I have had no further email or texts confirming anything further. I can understand if there was a delay due to current circumstances, but all I have is an email saying within 1 day. 

I tried the online tracker but is says I can use it (the error message doesn't give an specifics so is pretty unhelpful)

How can I chase this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to me @AdrianT2

You will get an update on your order once this has been dispatched, and DPD will get in touch regarding your delivery.

If you would like this looked into further, please give us a call on 150, our Mobile Care team will be happy to check this for you 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AdrianT2
Investigator
Investigator

Hello i have the same proablem

Leanne_T

Hi there @AdrianT2

Welcome to the community.

What phone did you order?

Could you let me know the size and colour as well please?

Thanks.

Leanne.

I upgreded my contract to samsung galaxy s10+ black on 20.04.2020 

I vas called from EE  evrything ok but no received my phone no DPD text no nothing 

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me @AdrianT2

You will get an update on your order once this has been dispatched, and DPD will get in touch regarding your delivery.

If you would like this looked into further, please give us a call on 150, our Mobile Care team will be happy to check this for you 🙂

Leanne.

My order was arrived yesterday thanks.

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back and letting me know @AdrianT2

Enjoy your new phone 🙂

Take care.

Leanne.