cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78

Agreed that would be wrong if they don't give the ear buds due to their imcompancy.

Can't claim until you have the phone as the web site is asking for a scan of the invoice and the imei number 

I ordered mine on the 28th...been speaking with EE but no proper date yet...sometimes they say 7 days...sometimes 14 days...buying it online now it says to expect  to be delivered within 7days(512gb ceramic white)..so I assume that mine will come this week as I pre order on the 28th???

Anyone have any idea about dates??

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Andre84,

Welcome to the EE Community.

We'll send you a text message with tracking details as soon as we have a delivery date for you.

Thanks

James

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Nothing against you chaps, or even basic EE folk, I understand its not their fault and these things happen,

Just a bit comical at this point, I wish I could pay my bill like EE dealt with these pre-orders aha!
Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

at this point its simply a joke to be chasing for tracking days after delivery.

Im on the last day of 7 day dispatch aparently and still no information.

at this point may as well Cancel and wait for the 5g version to drop in april!

jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah, I have to be honest.. EE haven't communicated well in this situation. Especially after hearing that this has been known for weeks too. Can't say I'm shocked though. I mean they could tell customers that there's currently no stock of the phone they're spending thousands of pounds on.. But why risk losing that sale, right?

I was confused why I wasn't receiving a confirmation or DPD email after upgrading, as these routinely arrive a few hours after an order.. It was only after a couple of days of waiting and getting in touch with EE multiple times that someone finally decides to tell me there's a manufacturing shortage. Typical. Sure they're at Samsung's mercy technically, but I don't appreciate jumping through hoops for basic answers. That's the real issue here. But I digress, asking for respect like that from a huge company like EE is pointless. And it's not really the fault of the mere cogs in the machine who take the brunt of customer outrage. 

I'm not optimistic my device is going to arrive within 7 days. Since I'm reading more and more that people who actually pre-ordered their phone, some weeks ago, are still waiting.. And since orders are completed on a strictly first come first serve basis, people like myself who ordered in the past couple of days could be waiting a loongg time. If it wasn't such a good deal, I'd cancel immediately. But all I can do in this situation is cross my fingers, try and forget about it for awhile, and hope I'm surprised by an email in the next few days.

Lucky I still have my previous device. 

Hi James...been told that already,also been told that I was getting my phone on the 8th...also been told I was getting it on the 11th..each advisor gives different info..I know u get deliveries everyday and suddenly my phone will be there,it's just the lack of info..I've been chasing this as EE never sent me any message about anything..When I speak with someone they ask for order number that is on the email and I never got any email!paid to upgrade slightly before so I could get new phone earlier,but wasn't good as I still don't have it.thank u for your reply.

Any idea when the 5g will come out???May as well just wait for it since this one is taking forever!!

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
No official release, however early next 3 months or so... and when its an upgrade over the current s10.. I really don't see why we should be waiting for this

I pre-ordered the 512 ceramic black and have been told by EE over the phone that I face a delay of 21 days and they can not be more specific. Away abroad on the 17th, I dont hold much hope at all of having it before then. I pointed out that the same model still said in stock on the webite and they should change it but the agent said that was different stock, what happened to delivery on a first come first serve? Totally let down, the communication has been non-existant.