cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forgotten Hub manager password

Margles84
Visitor
  • Hi, I cannot access my hub manager as I had previously reset the password and now can’t access it, it keeps telling me the password I’ve entered is incorrect. Is there a way to reset this?
2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You would be best calling CS, who could verify which router you have and that yiu are the account holder.

Sorry to say, but you would not be the first to try and find out such information without proper authorisation, image if as a parent you set up restrictions on your router to stop kids access at certain times, and they work out a way around them - as an example..

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Which router is it?

Yes, for an EE SH do a factory reset by pushing a pin in the Reset hole for about 10 secs. Then the admin password can be found on the bottom of the slider label on the back of the router.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)