cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Food Glorious Food!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi Everyone.

I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.

I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things knowing I can get home and it will be ready to go. Simple, quick and tastes amazing.

I will share some pictures, as I usually eat everything before I get to take a picture.

So, I am wondering what are your favourite things to make at home or eat when out and about?

I would love to see your pictures and read your recipes!

You may be trying to cook healthier and would like to share your experience?

Let’s get cooking 😉

51 REPLIES 51
Mickarchie
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I operate purely from books where necessary. Have taken over from my wife, when she was cooking she was putting out meals at the Manor house at Christmas for 25 people. Best ten years of our life.

I'm with @James_B on Keith Floyd. Can't beat a classic.

I always wondered how strange it must be on Saturday morning breakfast, eating lovely food and drinking wine before breakfast time! (Sounds like a dream).

Wow @Mickarchie! I struggle to get the timings right to cook tea for one!

Alex 🙂

Mickarchie
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Stick to Pizza,s

You don't need to tell me that twice @Mickarchie🍕 haha

Alex 🙂

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I struggle with timing too, @Alex_S!

I've been trying to watch Gordon Ramsay, but end up getting distracted by all the shouting.

I can't wait to go to a restaurant for a proper good meal 🤣

Mickarchie
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Quite like G.R. Doesn't suffer idiots. See he's doing a quiz show now, don't know what that is about.

Mickarchie
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Don't think timing has to be to the second, and temperatures are a bit flexible. I get away with same oven for a Sunday roast, it wouldn't win supercook but does the biz.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I think the show is called Bank Balance, @Mickarchie, nothing to do with food at all!

Mickarchie
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just wondered if he was giving up his cooking. Should think he is a good show host.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I don't think he'll ever give it up, @Micharchie, but I guess he needs to fill in his time when the restaurants are closed.

He's a really good host, although he has to try really hard not to swear!