cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Enyone order a ps5 today ??

Tonyturbo1973-
Explorer

Enyone no when I will get my ps5 , I got email and they have taken 20£ out my bank??

11 REPLIES 11
Techmik
Visitor

Me to, I’m wondering will they still meet the December 15th date as mentioned in other post or is that for orders two weeks ago? @Staff 

are our orders backfill maybe? Or should we be considering a different delivery deadline? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tonyturbo1973- and @Techmik,

Orders for this item are expected to be delivered within 14-21 days from the date of order.

James

Is this 14-21 days including or excluding weekends? 
is there a chance they will be here before Christmas is what am wondering?

Thank you 

James_B

Hi @K414leahy,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The delivery guidance includes weekends. We're unable to offer any further delivery guarantees beyond the 14-21 day estimate.

James

@James_B Could you have a look at the pinned post advising customers what to expect after ordering.  It was originally posted in 2020 and has a date of 15th December for delivery and I assume this date is from November/December last year and not for this run of sales?  People are rightly getting confused about delivery dates.

Could you update that post or make a new one?

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Cheryl_Gallache

I completely understand why that would now cause confusion. We'll take a look at it and get it updated.

Thanks for this feedback.

Chris

@Cheryl_Gallache  As that was posted last year I think it’s pretty safe to assume ( very safe to assume) that that post was about last year as it’s dated last year, and as no one within EE has yet predict the future I wouldn’t read that and assume it applies to this year.  

• I understand that, however the EE team are directing everyone to look at that post to advise them what to expect after ordering now so they really should keep it updated and take down outdated information. 

Came today! Thank you for your prompt reply and thank EE for brilliant service 🙌