cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ee store order vs phone/online order

Sam20221
Contributor
Contributor

EE can you please explain why the EE stores are having minimal deliveries and are not receiving any iPhone 13’s pro/pro max however it seems if you ordered over the phone people are slowly being delivered. 

I ordered in store with a deposit back at the end of October, as it’s gone on the stores order and not mine I am unable to track the delivery and neither are the store. However when speaking to both EE stores in my area it seems like phone/online orders are prioritised over customers who have ordered in store? Can you please explain?

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sam20221.

If you've ordered through one of our stores it should be delivered there in a similar timescale to ordering over the phone or online.

I'd recommend keeping in touch with the store so they can update you on your order progress.

Jon

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Why order from an EE Store when you get no statutory cooling-off period, unlike by phone or online?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Then store are unable to update me with a time frame at all, I ordered back on the 26th and was told 21 days.

not even the store have any tracking info or can tell me at least a up to date time frame?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Which model did you choose, @Sam20221?

Please include the memory size and colour.

Thanks

Chris