cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE you’ve lost another customer!!!

PeterM1981
Explorer

Please give this a good read!!!

I was due a upgrade.

The person I spoke to had a right attitude on them it was like I had trod in something not nice the other day after waiting 2 hours.

Yes EE is out for money and one of the things I was told was well we’re a premium brand so that’s why we charge so much more despite other companies piggy back off there network.

Well EE let me tell you something!!!

I’ve been loyal to EE for I can’t remember how many years as I first started on one-2-one then moved to Orange before the 2 emerged so looking at least 20 years and never a had any sort of problems well time is up as I’m off to o2!!!

Where I’m now going to get a much better package for a lot cheaper for both me and my daughter as I’ve got her under my account.

So this is a message for everyone if your due to upgrade or thinking of joining EE look elsewhere as as I said that member of staff needs either retraining or sacking and the prices yous are now charging are beyond a joke when there’s so much other competition out there.

5 REPLIES 5
Vulcaniser99
Contributor
Contributor

I fully understand exactly where you're  coming from and the lesson from all this is Loyalty doesn't exist anymore. Voting with your feet sometimes is the only option

Raymond5
Visitor

I am in very much the same position. All I get from dozens of attempts is “we are trying to fix this problem”. Ito have been with EE when it was Orange!  So much for loyalty!

I feel it's somewhat unfair to judge any other service provider based on our experience with EE.

The below link has a nice summary of customer service experience versus other providers.

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone-providers/article/mobile-phone-provider-reviews/ee-mobi...

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@PeterM1981 @mikeliuk @Raymond5 @Vulcaniser99 

These threads are always interesting. They always start off by an assumed entitlement to some discount becase of "some reason".

It is a shame that we cannot hear the call or what was said to the OP, or what the OP was demanding. It is very easy to make allegations when you know the audience will only hear one side of the story.

I would suggest the OP speaks to EE again tomorrow when they have calmed down, or if not then I wish them luck with their new carrier. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
PeterM1981
Explorer

I wish to thank all of you for replying to my message.

I’ve never put up a bad review of any sort on any website as I’ve never had any sort of problem so this just goes to show how I feel about it!

I’ve never minded paying extra for good a service like I’ve said I prefer to be loyal to a company than jumping from to another just to get a better deal.

I’ve already spoken to someone in the week and that person said leave it till Friday as there’s going to be deals due to the Black Friday event so that’s why I sat there for 2 hours to speak to someone. Then as I said in my first message they tried to up my tariff by £10 and when I said no that operator wasn’t interested in anything I was saying.

My bill had been going up before due to vat and annual price increases so I wanted to bring it down.

That thing with Which EE was joint 10th of 15 so that’s some way down from what they used to be!!!

So off I go to o2 as now between me and my daughter we’ll be getting a extra 84GB of data and I’ll be getting a decent phone for £10 cheaper than what I’m paying now and that’s that Black Friday event where as for the phone and all of that extra data would of cost me another £35 minimum of what I’m paying now that’s even through retention's.

So please work that one out why am I going to stay with EE I ain’t.

Now I’ve done this I was going to say I would look about my energy but not a chance with what’s going on with that at the moment.

Like I said at the beginning I wish to thank you all for your replies and I would like to say thank you for the service I’ve had off EE, Orange and one2one.

EE you need to come in line with the competition with the other companies as your pricing people out unless of course your just wanting the mega rich.