cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

MESSAGE US

Josevi
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to contact EE THROUGH MESSAGE US system and the window is not appearing? Is it working?

I had the problem that my credit has disappeared. I have a pay as you go number and I’d the second time this happen. Anyone had similar problem? How can I solve if I cannot visit a store? Anyway of contact without credit?

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Yes, download the My EE app, @Josevi.

Once you're registered and signed in, there's an option in the menu to call us. The call goes through the My EE app.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G

Hi @Josevi

Welcome to the community.

The chat service is only for pay monthly customers at the moment.

Are you able to call through the My EE app?

Chris

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reply.

Well, I thinks so, what do I have to do? Install de app and call from there, where? What number?

Best.

Christopher_G

Yes, download the My EE app, @Josevi.

Once you're registered and signed in, there's an option in the menu to call us. The call goes through the My EE app.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thanks for help. Not sure if was free call because I did it with other number and I had to dial a UK number and after that dial my UK number… may be that’s how it works. Anyway thanks for help.

We will see when the bill arrives.

Thanks again. 🙂

There's no bills with PAYG. You pay for everything out of your PAYG credit.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)