cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

79 REPLIES 79
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Evansj

Have you tried re-registering?

Katie 🙂

Yes, and it says my account has been deactivated . 

I still work for the nhs

And it won’t allow you to re-register with the same nhs email. It says there is an account already with this email address 🥴

Katie_B

Thanks for checking @Evansj

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie 🙂

Although I’m not due to upgrade I also have had my account deactivated can I please have help to reactivate it please 

Katie_B

Hello @Susiejayne

Thanks for coming to the community. 

When was the last time you logged in to your perk account?

Have you tried re-registering?

Katie.

I’m not sure when I did. Yes I tried re registering and it says I’ve already got an account but when I try logging in it says it’s be deactivated 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Susiejayne

Katie 🙂

Hi can you help me reactivate my perks account? I’ve reset password, but it saying my account has been deactivated, and I can’t re register as the email is already registered? 

Katie_B

Hi @Herdy1_5

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Katie.