cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks

Mezemania
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed the details but unfortunately the link expired before I could validate it. Now when I try to login it states that my account is deactivated as it wasn’t validated within the required time frame. I contacted EE today to get the account reactivated and was told that EE perks is no longer available however when I look online at healthcare discounts, it’s still prompting me to login to EE perks. I’m confused! Have I been given the wrong info by EE? I’ve been told to go to HR and ask them for a discount code....

79 REPLIES 79
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Fraz73

I am sorry to hear your ID has not been accepted. 

Does your ID have a photo on it?

Katie.

Hi
My Id does have a photo
Thanks
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Christopher_G

Our Perk team can only accept photographic ID in order to validate a personal email address, @Weet.

Chris

Just crossed over from BT Mobile. I work abroad a lot of time and didn't realised that EE phones were locked to the network, which wasn't the case with BT mobile. Got to Dubai to discover that I can't use my phone abroad. Please what can I do to sort this out?

Katie_B

Hello @Blesser

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I hope you're having a lovely time in Dubai. 

The device can't be unlocked until it is 6 months old. 

If you need to use the phone I would recommend looking at our roaming page for packs and add-ons to use whilst in Dubai. 

Katie 🙂

Afternoon I am also having the same issue when go to log in says my account has been deactivated.

@Katie_B 

Leanne_T

Hi @leebudge

Welcome to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details 🙂

Leanne.

I was upgrading today but my 20% discount has been removed? It was there yesterday? If not resolved I will seek an upgrade on a different network as their prices are lower.

Christopher_G

Hi @langs05

Welcome to the community.

Have you generated a new code for your upgrade through the EE Perk portal?

Chris

Hi,

My ee perks have been deactivated and I need to use the 20% nhs discount, how do I reactivate it please?

many thanks