cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE App not updating New Device

KathKR59
Contributor
Contributor

Well got my New Apple iPhone 12 Mini on 04/04/2021 - EE App still showing my old Device Apple iPhone 8 !!!! Despite several wasted phone calls to EE - no change 😤

How hard is it to update details in this modern time we are in 2021 are we not.

I have been told  3 excuses - it can take 30 daysafter your first bill with new device ..It will change eventually 

Really EE get your act together a simple IT issue should be able to be fixed sooner, why not let the customer update their details themselves via the App ???

One unhappy Customer 😞 poor customer service 

6 REPLIES 6
KathKR59
Contributor
Contributor

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @KathKR59 ,

Welcome to the community,

Do not worry, this is just cosmetic and will change in time, this happens to a lot of customers. Not sure why you are so worried about it, so long as your phone works and you are on the right plan, you will be ok.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@KathKR59 , no need to write twice, have replied to your other thread.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Its very annoying 

Error in my part 🙄

I have the same problem as several EE customers, with my old device (iPhone11Pro) still being shown on the EE App having changed to a new device (iPhone13pro) back in October 2021. Does anyone have a fix for this other than chasing EE to update this, which doesn’t seem to work?