cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delay on note 10+ 5G 512Gb delay

ianbuk
Explorer

Not happy to have received an email today on the 21st August telling me that the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512Gb is delayed and no longer to be available for the launch date of this Friday 23rd!

It's not as if I ordered the thing two days ago, it's been ordered in good time AND I received confirmation that I would have the device on its launch date. 

Had I known it would not have been delivered on the launch day, I wouldn't have took out the £98 a month contract! 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@ianbuk , this has to do with when Samsung will deliver and how many are in the queue, as it is always first come first serve. That is only two days later, I would have thought not a big deal to wait two more days. Nothing we can do here, you will have to speak to customer service if you are not happy.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
FUBARx89
Contributor
Contributor

It's not just EE you know? It's a samsung issue and it effects people who purchased directly from them are gonna get it late too.

It's the same story in America too apparently.

If you really feel that strongly about it, you can try your luck with a 3rd party, but you'll be in exactly the same boat.

Not to sound horrible, but just because you're going to spend £98 a month (that's stupidly expensive by the way) doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get it on release dateno matter what.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @ianbuk.

Did you get the email from EE or from Samsung?

Jon