cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Credit

Josh211
Investigator
Investigator

What does in mean when it says my account bill has credit, like it said I was £23 in credit so I payed and now it’s saying even more credit, what’s this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Josh211

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

If your account is on credit you will not need to make a payment, until the credit has been used. 

If you would like this refunded, please give us a call on 150 the team can check if this is possible for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Josh211 ,

Being in credit means that you have more money than you owe.

So if your bank account is in credit by £23 and you pay in a further £10, it will be in credit by £33 at the end of that process.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

So that means I have £140 (which is in credit) spare? Means I don’t owe them money it’s money there that can be taken for my pay monthly bill??

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Josh211

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

If your account is on credit you will not need to make a payment, until the credit has been used. 

If you would like this refunded, please give us a call on 150 the team can check if this is possible for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.