cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Check on order

Cairnsy96
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone check my order number for my handset upgrade. Upgrade was processed but now does not seem to be progressing any further. 

Order number ***********

[mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

11 REPLIES 11
Guysum
Visitor

Mine is exactly the same, processed the upgrade last tuesday but not showing at all when I try and track it. My order number is **********

AmyLCheek35
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is also saying the same thing, got my confirmation email on the 26th of March and have heard nothing since. I keep getting told on here by EE when it's ready they will let you know. I  have had no helpful advice so far 

I have phoned EE and have been told as the order was processed yesturday I should recieve a text from DPD in the morning with regards to delivery. Never took an order number from me though so unsure how they can even be sure of that 

Finally got a solution to the problem spoke to someone on the phone and it will be here tomorrow,I got told because a lot of people are working from home orders aren't getting processed they way they should be. They were very helpful on the phone 

That's what they told me on the phone. Find it hard to believe that mine will arrive the same day as your if yours was processed on the 26th though 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cairnsy96

Thanks for coming here,

Our Mobile Care team can check your account for the order details, they may not have needed this from you when you called.

You can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order.

To track your order, you will need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order
  • Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

DPD will contact you to let you know when the device is going to be delivered.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

It's still saying unable to view my order. I have entered my order number ***********and both my valid email address and mobile number but nothing is working 

I have seen other users on the EE community saying the same as me and that they phoned, to find out the order hadn't been processed aand the advisor had then completed it for them. But when I phoned I was hardly given any information at all 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cairnsy96

Thanks for coming back to me.

Have you downloaded the DPD app to see if your delivery is showing on there?

Leanne.