Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S20 Ultra

Hi, I've ordered my S20 Ultra at 15th of Match  and my delivery it's still not confirmed... How long more that may take?

Wons89 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchase through website

Good afternoon, I made a purchase on the website I received the order number by e-mail, only I haven't received the tracking code yet, I contacted the community and you asked me to get in contact you by phone to finalize the order. Only I don't speak...

Lilica by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery of new iphone

Order number: xko279162180Date: 26 Mar 2020I ordered my daughter a new iphone on March 26 2020 and have received no information as to its whereabouts. The order number is above but I did not receive a tracking number to can't contact DPD directly who...

rssander by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO DELIVERY

I have ordered my phone with EE on thursday and expected delivery from DPD on friday, i requested to change to saturday however i waited all day and got no update. i was then asked at the end of the day (9pm) approximately to change my delivery slot....

tahtiana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check on order

Can someone check my order number for my handset upgrade. Upgrade was processed but now does not seem to be progressing any further.    Order number ***********   [mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Cairnsy96 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My order

Hi ya I ordered an echo show off ee website. But I just received a text to say ring to complete ordere. Can I complete this online instead  many thanks 

Upgrades

Hi there,  I ordered a Samsung S20 on Thursday and I have received the email and you have taken the fee from my card but I have had nothing since.  Thanks 

mlh10 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Update on my phone upgrade

Hi, just wondering if I can get an update on my order. I went for the Sony Xperia 1, 128gb with free speaker. I have the order confirmation, but 2 and a half days later and I am  still waiting. Obviously there's a bigger thing going on but some help ...

Toni0147 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

cant complete checkout

I am due an upgrade, I’ve selected the phone I want and completed all information that I am meant to but once I select continue to complete checkout I am sent to a page which says, ‘sorry. We can’t find the page you are looking for.’ Thanks in advanc...

Missk1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful