Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery during lockdown

Hi all I was hoping to buy an add on and was just wandering if we are still delivering items during the uk lockdown??

Lili2187 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Call from 07973100194 about order

Hi,  I did an annual upgrade in store for the s20 ultra back in February but haven't got it yet due to the store being closed. I received a call from 07973100194 yesterday but missed it and then received a text saying it was about my order and saying...

Phone upgrade

Ordered upgrade yesterday still haven’t received any confirmation??

DL21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deliveries

Hi all,I know it is a busy time. Does anyone know if EE are still delivering? I ordered an iPad a few days ago and it said it would be dispatched within a day. It still has not. I know they are busy and I don’t mind waiting, I was just wondering if t...

JHrl by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order number for my new phone

Hi, I ordered a new phone on Thursday and haven’t been sent an order number for me to track. Can you advise me where I can find this or if you can give me the order number. Thank you

Charl26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CHANGING CONTACT PHONE NUMBER

HELLO, I'M WAITING ON A BROADBAND UPGRADE AND HAVE NOTICED ON MY CONTRACT THAT THE CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS MY WIFI NUMBER AND NOT MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER - HOW CAN I CHANGE THIS ONLINE? THANKS JAMES

JHAOZ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade online

Hi, upgraded online and for to the end and it said online store unavailable but I have still received an email confirmation through for the upgrade order. Anyone else seen this and how can I check the order has been placed for definite?thanks. 

Ed1105 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade delivery time

Processed for an upgrade today, everything hass gone through fine. Wondering if there are any delays I can expect as usual delivery is next day

Cairnsy96 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful