Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Current Delivery Times

Hey, Just wondering if I would be able to get an update on dispatch / delivery times. Ordered an iPad a couple of days ago But order is still showing as awaiting dispatch.  No issues at all if things are delayed. To be honest I was slightly surprised...

Accessories order

Yesterday I ordered an accessory to be added to my monthly bill received my email to say it's gone through but still no confirmation email or text and I usually get that within a few hours of ordering where do I go from here as my bill is due out soo...

Shaylp by Valued Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade and upfront cost issues

Hi All, I placed an order Thursday Night but all I received was the initial confirmation email and no upfront cost was taken from my bank.  That was until around 9pm last night when I received an email saying there was a problem with bank details and...

Natnat2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

How long is the current delivery time at.the moment as it's been 48 hours since i ordered my phone and still have not got a  clue when it's coming its impossible to get any help from ee as the phone lines are always busy

Change delivery address

Hi,I haven't received a delivery date for my order/upgrade yet, but I had arranged for it to be delivered to my workplace. I don't want to clog up your phone lines, but due to the Covid-19 situation I need to change this to my billing/home address. I...

Resolved! How long do credit checks keep for?

So i made an order through a 3rd party for a phone for £56 per month, they told me the credit check went through but EE could only offer me credit of £55.20 per month, i was given options but chose to cancel. The lady gave me the credit check referen...

zeeuk by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

track my order

i ordered another phone onto my contract on the phone he said it would be here yesteday i looked online account it said track my order on whats new section off my account and now thats disappeared and i didnt recieve an order number on my Email. so i...

Delivery of upgrade.

I ordered an upgrade on 17th March. To be delivered to my nearest EE shop. The shop has now closed. Will the phone come to my house instead ? Or will it go to the shop after this lockdown is over? 

MerylM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S20 Ultra Store Delivery

will S20 ultra store pickup orders be sent to home addresses automatically

JK65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful