Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery of new phone

My name is Amy Cheek and I ordered a samsung Galaxy S20  which they said was in stock .I had  an email say they are usually dispatched within a day but have received no  emails or updates. Customer services is extremely busy and EE are not being very...

Online payment checkout not working

Trying to add an accessorise to plan and it when it gets to the payment page, it says sorry we cant process payment right now?  Is this due to a system error please?Thanks

Nash1975 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung S20 ultra order status

I pre-ordered a Samsung S20 ultra on 5th March. When I spoke to EE cust services they said they had a to wait to see how much stock they would get and since then I haven't had any update by text and the app doesn't let me see my plans and add one etc...

Email

Hi I just got a new contract and accidentally gave an email that is not used any ideas how I can get this changed please 

Resolved! S20 ultra store collection

After paying a £25 pre-order fee in February for the S20 Ultra in store to then having to wait ages for delivery to then being advised my phone would be ready to collect from store on the 24th march (today) I now find that all stores are closed until...

Mo-Trax by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Orders for pay monthly accesories

Posted in the open: @Lucex85 wrote: Hi, I've place today 2 orders for pay monthly accesories and I didn't get any text messages just emails for confirmation. Can you,please tell me if everything it's ok with them?It is on if I have to wait more the ...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order confirmation

I upgraded my phone online, have an order number. But not recieved any confirmation email for this specific order from ee, also it will not let me track status of order using the order number i have online? Has my order go through at all ?

Davidjay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee

Ee where is my phone xkoxxxxxxxxx Where is live chat gone   [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

no confrimation email

I made an on line order this morning , I had a screen come up with my order number and that everything was good to go and a message saying I would get a confirmation email which even after four hours I haven't received , am I going to get my order as...

jayticey by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful