cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Being overcharged

Sammie271
Investigator
Investigator

Hello , is anyone else being over charged per month . My plan and my bill do not add up . It appears I am being overcharged even with no extra charges on the account . Is anyone else having the same issues ? Thank you .

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sammie271

Welcome to the community.

Which price plan are you on and how much extra is your bill?

Are you sure there are no add-ons or extra charges on your bill? You can view it in your My EE account.

Chris

Hello Christopher, 

no extra charges are on my latest bill . It is suppose to be a £51 contract however, I am being charged £52.12 although it may not be much if it was to happen over a course of time it would be . After checking into it more there still appears to be no reason as to why this is happening . 

Sammie . 

Christopher_G

Thanks @Sammie271

It's possible that there has been an RPI increase since you took your contract out.

Whenever this happens, we contact you by letter or email to let you know.

Chris

Ok, I haven’t received anything to say this is the case ? It also does not show on my account that it is the case either ? 

Christopher_G

When did you take your contract out, @Sammie271?

Can you pin-point from your bills when the increase came about?

Chris

I will have a look , the contract was renewed in November . Thank you 

This appears to be the case as it has been increased from (roughly) £42 to £43 and this is the first month it has been increased . I have not received a letter or email as I have previous years . 

Christopher_G

There was an increase last month, @Sammie271.

I'm sorry if you haven't received your notification, we sent those letters and emails to customers in February.

If you would like to find out how we tried to contact you specifically, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

Jan6868
Visitor

I’m being overcharged should be £27 but my bill is £39