cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch series 6 44mm SS

MikeL21
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received their Stainless steel series 6 apple watch yet? Still waiting on mine ordered on 17th September 😩

65 REPLIES 65
Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m in the same boat and our same question up last week and no one answered. So I think that says it all. I even paired early upgrade fee and was told it would be delivered the following week , then told would hopefully here from DPD on Monday and again no said email or text. It’s a total joke. Why charge me early upgrade fee if I have to wait a month possibly for the watch. Such bad service and very very misleading info on launch pre register day. Very very disappointed.😔🤯🤔😢😥

mcgibbon85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah same situation here.

Unfortunately I wouldn't expect a satisfactory answer to be given on here.

Expect to be told the watches will be sent on a first come, first serve basis and you'll get a text from DPD the night before/day of delivery.

Don't expect any EE staff member or super user to give you any idea at all of how long to expect to wait. Some will even say its all Apple's fault for EE advertising a delivery within 7 days even though Apple have no control over what EE chooses to put on its site.

Wish I had better news for you but it's just the way things have gone here the past 2 weeks. EE have handled this whole thing abysmally and it does not bode well at all for the forthcoming iPhone 12 launch.

r3id
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This has been answered a few times on other threads now. 

As I’ve said before, if you want a rough idea when stock will be shipping look at the Apple U.K. site. The shipments for 44mm graphite SS watches - with black sports band is mid October now, this date changes regularly.

in theory, we should all start to receive our SS Apple watches starting 2nd week in October. 

O2 still has the time as a 6 week wait, but that’s to manage customers expectations.

I've just checked the apple site and it does say there is some stores with the graphite SS watch in stock now..

I guess hopefully the apple websites times are due to current situation of orders and ours are way way before that batch (fingers crossed)

I had a text from EE yesterday with a tracking number but when clicking on says awaiting confirmation for delivery date ...

Hopefully won't be much longer!! 

(ordered mine on 21st)

r3id
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah store stock is what they have been sent, and could have had since release.

delivery stock is from the same supplier that EE would get theirs from. 

I had a confirmation email, then and update saying it was on track. Still no tracking, not fussed as it means they can’t charge me more till it ships haha so that one bonus I guess. 

hopefully we all won’t be waiting much longer. ordered mine on 19th but the order got cancelled for no reason, then I re-ordered on the 20th 🤞🏼🤞🏼

mcgibbon85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well, my order just updated to 'Good news, your order is coming soon'.

Not getting my hopes up as its almost exactly 7 days (to the minute) of the last update so think its just an automated update.

mcgibbon85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don't believe this. Right after that update they've now cancelled the order. I am absolutely furious at this service, lodging a complaint.

Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That’s a positive will keep everything crossed for you. If you don’t mind me asking when did you order it and was it early first thing on a Thursday if it was on first day pre order release? I ordered on  Thursday 17th at around 8:40am by phone and had no emails nothing. But when I call up I’m told it is ordered and awaiting for stock for DPD to dispatch. Annoying as was told would be dispatched at some point by DPD the following week yet still nothing. 😥😢

Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh my days that’s horrendous so sorry to hear that. Keep us updated on what they say. 

that’s not right. 🤯🤨😥