cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Android 11 Update

Question_asker
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. My phone has just updated to Android 11 and all of my apps have disappeared from the Home screen. I've tried restarting my device several times and it's giving me a different layout to the one I had before. I make changes but the next time I turn my phone on and off it resets again. I have an Oppo Reno 2. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Question_asker ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you taken a look on the Android website and see what the updates entail and whether anyone has written and had the same problem? Also, what phone do you have, maybe take a look on the maker’s website and see if there is a community forum there and whether others have seen the same, just seen what phone it is.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thank you. I'll try and have a look at your suggestions. I'm a bit technically inefficient though as I had to Google how to start a post on here as I couldn't find it on the website 🤦🏼‍♀️ Still I'm willing to learn!

Is it Color OS 11 update over Android 11, if so there are quiet a few changes, you may find all your Home Screen App settings are still there but under a different App Drawer Settings.

Thanks @EssexBoyEE Yes it is. Do you know where I'd find the different App Drawer settings please. I'm a complete novice!

Afriad not, don't have any Oppo Phones, it will certainly be in Settings somewhere, Home Screen, App layout etc but they keeping changing it under different phone brands.

Have a search on YouTube probably easiest way rather than Google, here's on to get you going -

https://youtu.be/gT95ZG3HtRQ

Thanks @EssexBoyEE . And thank you too @Schockwave , I've managed to find an Android forum that might help too 👍