cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

72 hr complaints

Colin30
Explorer

Hi new to EE took out a Samsung s20 plus and watch, the watch  Initially connected to the phone then dropped off after two days, msg on phone said to call EE, i did went to level 1 and level 2 tech, no joy a complaint was raised by the tech 2 guy fantastic chap really helpful, told it was on a 72 hr response time heard nothing yet, im still in my 14 day cooling of period thinking of throwing in the towel, just wondering if this is a common thing, what do I need to do to get it resolved or is it not worth chasing up and just leave before its to late 

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Colin30

Welcome to the EE Community. 

It's great to hear you found our Level 2 agent really helpful. 

So I can help further, when did you speak to the agent?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Colin30
Explorer
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hi Katie thank you for getting back to me, I spoke to the agent at 1 o'clock Monday 3rd, 
Katie_B

There is a chance you will be contacted at some point today @Colin30.

If you have not received a call by later this afternoon please come back and let me know.

Katie 🙂

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Thank you Katie i will 🙂
PDevji_247
Visitor

Hi

I upgraded my phone 19/12/21 the driver sent a window to deliver on 24/12/21 with a 1 hrs window made an excuse took a picture from external of the building did not ring the intercom to gain access, I am at home on leave at this point waiting, next MIN I get a message sorry we missed you, your parcel will go to a cornershop, sent another  message in the morning it delivered, went to the shop 30 min later not arrive.

Went to the shop 25/12/21 not arrive called EE package missing person took all detail and logged the call when I called on the 29/12/21 I was told it will be delivered on 30/12/21 went to same shop no delivery called EE response was, she will complete a missing parcel form for investigation to  take place 72 hours for response back if not call EE, in the mean time they have started my contract, so I am now paying for something that I have not received.

Unexcusable behaviour I am considering terminating my contract at this point but after there response better be a good one at this point because I have wasted 5 day of leave chasing a delivery.

Which ment to be between EE and DPD.

James_B

Hi @PDevji_247,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I'm very sorry to hear your parcel has gone missing while it was on the way to you. Our Customer Care Team will get back to you as soon as the courier responds.

James