cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

2 numbers on account

Cbrand30
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have 2 numbers on my EE account, mine and my girlfriends. My girlfriend has phoned up 3 times to remove the number from my account so she can have her own account. She submitted her information first time round, but failed credit checks for an unknown reason and had to wait 3 months. Second time it was pending and we would hear back - never heard back. Third time we were told it was ok, we had a call the day after confirming everything had gone through, but I am still getting billed for this number and it’s still showing up on my account.

What’s the issue here??

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Cbrand30.

Were you both on the line at the same time to complete a change of ownership?

You would both need to give permission for this to happen.

Jon

Yes, we both spoke to an advisor three times. We were told the last time that this had been processed but it clearly hasn’t. Please can we get this processed?

Not here you can't! This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Obviously I know you can’t on here? Also as I said we have spoken to customer service three times so not a particularly helpful reply.

Also the motherboard on my girlfriends iPhone is broken so she can’t make and receive any calls off that number. 

I just want to know why, if we were told the request has been processed, the number is still showing on my account. What is the issue?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Cbrand30.

Can you remember if our Customer Care team said this would be done immediately or after 30 days?

It will usually take around 30 days for this to be completed.

Jon