Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oxford

Hello, my iPhone 14 pro max stop working 

Van8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only

So I work for EE and I know full well you can upgrade for free if on sim only so I’ve tried to upgrade and it’s saying it wants £230 to upgrade wanna know what’s happening 

Unable to use my Apple Music smart benifit

I just received my new upgrade and I received a text message saying my Apple Music inclusive extra has been applied to my account but it isn’t working , I’ve tried everything possible , when I go onto the music it says I haven’t got it with Ee and I ...

Shan42 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch has it's own mobile number on cellular

Hi All, happy Monday!  I was bought an apple watch series 7 for my birthday last week, when I was setting it up I was given the option to use the cellular option so i can use watch without phone being nearby.  The £7 a month is showing on my bill but...

LisseyH by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ring Tone

Afternoon guys, Is it possible to put the custom ringtones I had on my Samsung S10 or my Iphone 14 ios 16.0.1 and if so how please? Thanks in advance

Cant send SMS messages

For some reason I can’t send text messages to a non apple phone I get a red explanation mark that says not delivered. I have signal, unlimited texts and the right number but I can’t text anyone with an android. I’ve restarted my phone but it hasn’t f...

ponki by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SMS not working after porting

I got my number ported & have updated the same in message & Facetime setting. Im still not getting sms from other numbers. Can you recommend what to do.

I phone 12

Hi all. First time of doing this. Does anybody know how I can increase the amount of rings my phons does prior to going to voicemail, at present it rings twice. I have tried the things that are on the internet without success. I have been told EE nee...

Trev65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful