Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & 15 Pro Preorder Tracking Thread

Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey Guys, 

Just wanted to create a separate thread from the Discussion thread to specifically discuss EE Preorder tracking. 

I think it's always helpful/reassuring to keep each other updated on the latest when it comes to this time of year, especially with EE's not-so-great track record on keeping customers informed about their preorders. 

6,031 REPLIES 6,031
Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'll start off, I've preordered the 15 Pro Max in Natural.

I've been told to expect delivery WITHIN 14 days after release. 

First time in years that I won't have the phone on release day. 😔 First world problems ey? 
Fingers crossed I receive the phone before the 4th of October as I fly out to the US on that day. 

I’ve ordered the 15 pro max 256gb natural titanium and lady on the phone said I should get it on release day as ordered it early online it said 14 days and got tracking email.

Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mine also said 14 days at the time of order. I've received my tracking email but obviously, that's useless until next week. 
I'd take your release day guarantee with a pinch of salt - don't set yourself up for disappointment until you see that dispatch confirmation

Stu39
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

U got told 14 days 

Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

As far as I'm aware everyone who's preordered the Pro Max from the get-go has been told within 14 days, yes. 

Peterldavey
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered on the phone at 13:00 and had a text confirming the order at 13:29 however no email received. The agent said I would get the phone on launch day however I am unsure if he really knew what he was doing. Called back at 18:00 and o have an open order and the back systems were down so that was the reason for the delay of email. However got a clue when I get it haha  (iPhone pro max 256 blue)  

garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

I’ve ordered the 15 Pro Max Natural (512) and it said to expect delivery within 14 days much like everyone else. 

I ordered mine at 13:05 and got email confirmation by 13:07.

Ghostdog2525
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Advisor on phone told me that all iPhones orders are expect to be dispatched within 14 days no matter what time you put order. But I don’t believe they will delay all shipment from release day by 10 days just to annoyed all customers 🤷‍ hope ours phones will be with us quicker… btw if you put your order by phone and didn't get confirmation email call them again to confirm that your order goes live for safety reason 

Penguinjen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Lady said that I will get on release day but who knows. 
many orders have had the email which looks like it’s sorted but then has the call EE. Knowing from a previous experience you need to call to have the order processed. Took over 2 hours on hold this afternoon. 
I now have the confirmation email and I can track but obviously says awaiting date.