Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Apple Watch Ultra Pre Order Tracking Thread**

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

Similar to the 14 pro tracking thread i thought it would be useful for us all to track our orders on Apple Watch Ultra. I ordered on 11th Oct - Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Black Gray TrailLoop M/L.

Please post your updates on here so we can check progress and developments with the delivery process.

Many thanks all, and good luck 🙂

66 REPLIES 66
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Good idea, @JayEss.

The estimated timescale for new orders of that model is to expect dispatch within 14 days. Hopefully you hear from DPD soon about your delivery.

Chris

Mijmangreg
Explorer

Ordered on the 10/10/22 still no sign or notification of dispatch, disappointed given the EE costumer service team stated on the phone it would be 3-5 working days. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Was it the same colour and size, @Mijmangreg?

Chris

Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Green AlpLoop Med

ordered 16th October, still awaiting a delivery date. Delivery is supposed to be within approx 14 days

I still don’t quite understand why multiple customer service agents are telling me that my order is on track despatch 7 days from order (thats tomorrow) according to the stock tables yet the website says over 28days. All the while the fee I paid is being offset against bills and I will be effectively charged again. The tracking should in theory be showing despatch expected in 24 hours now.

something just doesn’t add upz

astoryattom
Explorer

Ordered the Apple Watch ultra black grey tail loop 05/10/2022 called on 21st and asked for an update and was told to expect a notification about delivery either 22nd or today and yet nothing. I don’t mind if it takes a few weeks but it would be nice to know that. 

I ordered the exact same model on the 8th of October. Still No sign of a shipment for me. 

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@astoryattom Totally agree with you, its just nice to be able to manage expectations, the not knowing where and when is the annoying thing. if we could have some indication if if it moved it would be beneficial and reassuring to us all.

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LuthersBoots Please keep us posted on your progress. thanks