Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Apple Watch Ultra Pre Order Tracking Thread**

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

Similar to the 14 pro tracking thread i thought it would be useful for us all to track our orders on Apple Watch Ultra. I ordered on 11th Oct - Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Black Gray TrailLoop M/L.

Please post your updates on here so we can check progress and developments with the delivery process.

Many thanks all, and good luck 🙂

66 REPLIES 66
HJDR
Explorer

Some good news!

I ordered the Watch Ultra with Medium/Large Trail loop and received confirmation email at 13:59 BST on 9th September.

I have just taken delivery of said watch, 27th October.

They are coming. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

bruffie
Visitor

More good news!

I ordered my Watch Ultra with large Alpine Loop (Orange) on 15th September. 

I have also just received delivery. No prior text or email from DPD and nothing showing on the app last night, just lucky I was working from home today as would normally be in office.

Patience people they are starting to be despatched. Hopefully will help people get an idea of timelines involved.

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Let joy be unconfined and the good news continue. I ordered the black / grey trail loop S/M much later than most of those on here however most of those orders seem to be M/L sized bands. I ordered 9 days ago and it was delivered today. It seems to me that not only are orders being fulfilled but they are getting quicker.

Dantour1
Investigator
Investigator

Order Black/Grey Trail Loop M/L on 11/9 still no watch 

cpayne88
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered Black/Grey Trail Loop M/L on 10th Sept and nothing yet. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

Can you let me know if anyone has received there Apple Watch Ultra that ordered on or after the 11th October?

Thanks all.

Mickey_k
Investigator
Investigator

...still waiting from 28 Sept, nothing yet - no tracking updates. Nothing. EE customer services live chat said orders were being dispatched last weekend as new stock has arrived but I guess that depends on what strap/size you ordered. Live tracking status seems to be useless as they don't update it - watches are just being delivered randomly. 

Robek
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine on the 5th October 2022 and have had nothing but lies from 4 different advisors, checked again today to be told it has reached the warehouse awaiting picking. I smell more BS in the air there! 

still living in the hope it will turn up soon but totally lost faith in ee customer services! I have been with them for over 12 years and this is the worst experience I have ever had.

You might be in luck, the stock levels of most seem to be improving. I’d say M/L trail black / grey versions are the ones that are heavily back ordered.

Fingers crossed we all get our orders soon