Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & 15 Pro Preorder Tracking Thread

Equil
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey Guys, 

Just wanted to create a separate thread from the Discussion thread to specifically discuss EE Preorder tracking. 

I think it's always helpful/reassuring to keep each other updated on the latest when it comes to this time of year, especially with EE's not-so-great track record on keeping customers informed about their preorders. 

6,031 REPLIES 6,031
cctingle
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Ordered the iPhone Pro Max 256 Natural.  I think the colours are a bit meh this year.  Also ordered the 15 Plus in Pink for my mum, using her account.

I had my order completed by 1258, received the XKO email telling me to call, so I did.  First guy I spoke to was terrible, told me he couldn't do anything until 1310 and I should call back, so I hung up and called straight back and spoke to someone who sounded more like they wanted to be there.

The advisor told me he'd finalised the order and done the trade in for me, that's it, I haven't received a confirmation email with another order number yet.  I called and they gave me an order number starting 03, doesn't work in the tracker though.  I did have to do that screen sharing thing where I accepted all of the terms and conditions and that all went through just fine.

On my parents account my mum is upgrading to the pink 15 Plus, again it said to call, so she did, then around 3pm she received a confirmation email and order number which does work in the tracker.

To be fair, as long as my mum's pink one arrives on launch day that's the most important as she's going away the following Monday, I don't mind holding on for mine, but if the order has been messed up or hasn't gone through, I won't be happy.  Still, not a lot I can do about it!

Charlie
nizzy_dy1
Contributor
Contributor

I called up, I was told 14 days on live chat but apparently the stock was showing as good when I called for my upgrade and was told I will most likely will have it for launch day. Two of my past EE pre-orders I've had on launch day, my first one I received end of November so hopefully we won't see that again.

garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Disaster!

I couldn’t see my order on the tracker, it said that it couldn’t track the order and I would get SMS confirmation. So I called up this morning to check, because the system went down yesterday they lost a load of orders despite me getting a confirmation. 

It’s been placed again 512GB in ‘natural’ but I had to pay £6.95 for delivery. This time they were able to apply a my EE perks discount whereas I couldn’t when I placed it which is a bonus.

I’ve got an 03xx order number and I can see it’s confirmed on the tracker. Will have to wait and see if it comes next week or not. I’m upgrading from a 14 Pro, functions aren’t that different, I’ve mainly upgraded for the new modem, WiFi 6 and hopefully better battery life.

I think they’ve had a pretty stressful 24 hours with all the issues and extra callers. If you do call and there’s a problem please be kind, remember it’s not that persons fault. They’re there to try and help you as much they’re allowed to based on the processes set by leadership/managers.

greenbadger
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Watch ultra 2 with blue ocean band ordered at 09:00 yesterday morning with live chat. Have a 003xx tracking number by email

15 PM Blue Titanium 1TB originally ordered online at 12:58 (online orders opened 5 minutes early) but got the call us message. Due to the system delays the order was processed at 13:24. Again received a 003xx number by email. The lady on the phone thought I would get it Monday after launch but she didn’t seem to know how stock with pre orders worked and thought launch day was the day EE got stock which isn’t how it works of course so I’m hoping for launch day for both

Both trackings are on awaiting confirmation for the delivery date

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

For those who are trying to order, I would avoid the website at all costs! I would go straight to calling, the wait times are extremely high but they can process the sales over the phone! Took me 1h 30m on phone yesterday but we got there! 

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
Stu39
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordering yesterday was a nightmare I ordered the series 9 on Thursday thankfully so fingers crossed I get both but they did say 14 day wait with phone both are saying awaiting confirmation 

Peterldavey
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re called today and the order didn’t go through and the agent tried today and it failed again…. I give up 

Aferre214
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I called at exactly 1pm to preorder advisor said systems went down and he would call me back in 10 minutes.  2 hours went and no call.  Called back and was told they couldn’t do any upgrade anytime accounts at the moment.  Called back at 6pm and was told they still couldn’t do it.  Hopefully over the weekend.  Questioned them on the delivery time and the advisor said they have plenty in stock.  Very disappointed with the service 

katherine26
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

I put an order in for the 15 pro max in blue yesterday and immediately got an email confirming my order with a 'xko' order number,

I presume this is the tracking which I won't be able to use until next week,

I look on my orders on my account though and nothing is showing? I know the website has been bugging a lot in the last day, but I still presume this order is confirmed and the 'xko' is the confirmed tracking number?

tia.

Stu39
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hopefully I hate the xko never been able to track I got a o3 I can track so we will see