Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pre-order and Discussion Thread

Kirigaya_Kazuto
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

My top Tip!

Pre-order from Apple!
I see year after year that "I ordered X phone and X GB, X colour, but EE (other networks probably the same) have not sent me a confirmation email"

Save yourself the hassle and order it from Apple directly, then you know exactly when you're getting it. They offer financing too at 0%, then grab a SIM only deal with Uswitch or something for an EE sim

I'm sure come Friday, there will be an Official thread, with comments saying they pre-ordered and something went wrong, no confirmation email or text or something, I guarantee it. The system is unfortunately just not capable of keeping up, even the forum is slow at times

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

84 REPLIES 84
Stu39
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Gone back to 28 days it shows me just wait and see

Delearyous84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Finally managed to order mine just now (pro max 256gb natural titanium) and been told to expect despatch in more than 28 days so guess it’s a bit all over the place.

I feel for the phone advisors in that they have a system that can’t handle the demand and that they can’t be given delivery schedules from Apple to pass on to their customers. More than 28 days? Could be 29 days or a year! I know that’s flippant but it seems to be the only industry where you can’t get a realistic timeframe when you buy something.

nm404
Investigator
Investigator

I'm on the phone to customer service now, and they have said the pro max 256 in natural titanium could be shipped closer to Christmas than now. I have upgraded storage for less than £10 and been told it will take 5 weeks maximum

 The problem with the natural titanium is that it’s the most popular colour so everyone wants it. On Apple the natural titanium is expected November 10 -17 to be delivered if ordered now and rest of colours are between 20 - 27  october delivery 

IMG_2274.jpeg

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Hi,

Any update yet on your order? I ordered mine through EE website on the 15th and @17:10 I received an email confirming my order:

"Thanks for your order

Order number: xkoXXXXXX Order date: 15 Sep 2023

Welcome to EE
Hi ELTON,

Thanks for upgrading, it’s great to see you again. You’ll find details of your new phone and plan below.

You are upgrading your existing number: XXXXX"

Below above it shows all the contract info (costs, data allowance etc) and at the bottom of the email under "About You" section it shows my address + it states "Usually dispatched within 14 days."

Heard many people they had to call EE to process their order but I didn't. Does that mean that even tho I received above email my order still hasn't been processed?

When I track it I get this error message:

"Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD. For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community. For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help section. "

I am also going abroad on 4th Oct and was hoping to get my iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Blue Titanium before then but now I am unsure if my order was even processed at all?

Matt_1973
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB black titanium model on the 27th September and other than the order confirmation email I’ve heard nothing. 

I can’t track the order as it just says no tracking info. I put an advance payment down in respect of it and some of that has now been taken against my current bill which is paid by direct debit. 

What’s going on EE? WHEN can I expect the phone and why are you taking money paid in advance on that phone against my current phone bill?

Vincent19891
Investigator
Investigator
  • IMG_8017.png

Just see this, this morning another update on delivery, I spoke to an advisor on Monday this week and got told rest assured I would get my device within 3-5 days it’s now Friday, I got told yesterday that they are at the warehouse just waiting to be picked. ( iPhone 15 Pro max 256gb black) 

Same position, ordered NT 256GB on 03/10 with advance payment already taken and all I’ve got is an email with an xko order number that can’t be used to track anything. I’m presuming/hoping the order is actually placed 🤷‍♀️

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Matt_1973 and @Purpledragonuk 

The current estimate for new orders of those models are below. We'll clear the orders from oldest to newest:

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium - Expect dispatch in more than 28 days

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Natural Titanium - Expect dispatch within 28 days

DPD will be in touch when it's ready to be delivered to you. If you would like to check your order, our Mobile Care team will be able to confirm it for you.

Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vincent19891 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that there may have been a mix-up with your delivery timescales. The current estimate for new orders of the iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium is to expect dispatch in more than 28 days . Orders are cleared from oldest to newest.

If you would like to discuss or amend your order, I would recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris