Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 12 delivery

I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro, it’s on my upgrade anytime, so my iPhone 11 needs to be returned. No date for new phone but an envelope has been sent and it says I have 7 days to return old device! I can’t be without a phone !!

Geoffb7 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone 12 Colour thread

What colour have everyone choose to pre order for their iPhone 12 and 12 pro's I've gone for a Pacific Blue 12 Pro

Drewhl94 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple Watch and EE... The saga continues.

So after a 5 week wait for the Stainless steel watch, confusing stock statuses, giving up waiting, complaining to EE, and then going with Nike Series 6 instead the saga continues. You just could not make this up.Well I got my Nike Apple Watch on Mond...

r3id by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not eligible for additional line

I recently bought an Apple Watch (from apple not ee). When I tried to add mobile data to the watch in the watch app, EE said I was not eligible for an additional line and told me to calm 150 and dial 007. I did so and the pre recorded message said th...

JamesKM by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trading in my iPhone for a new one

Hi, I’ve had my current iPhone XR for about a year now. I’m currently paying about £60 a month for it, however I can get the new iPhone 12 for the same price! I don’t want to upgrade early as it’s about £400 but I’ve seen you’re able to trade in old ...

Launch Date Delivery

Waiting for the launch date delivery of the iPhone 12. No update currently. Would like some answers to prevent wasting a day. Thank you. 

AC001 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uograde

I upgraded my phone last Sunday 18/10/20 and haven’t heard anything about it being delivered despite being told I should be delivered within 5 working days and tracking my order isn’t working, how do I find out where my order is? 

Masonj by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Business call about iPhone 12 - could quite easily be a scam

A few days ago, someone called me saying they were from EE. They said they’d called because I’d expressed an interest in the iPhone 12. I had registered my interest with my email address. They said that it was effectively a courtesy they were extendi...

mcnaugha by Skilled Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone unlock

Just a quickie, does EE still lock iPhones? I’ve got the iPhone 12 pro coming and I want to be able to make the EE plan on my esim and work sim (Vodafone) as my physical sim, is this not going to be possible? thanks 

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old ID with Apple Music Smart Benefit

I had a subscription to Apple Music (not through EE) that I paid for. With my latest upgrade I get the Apple Music Smart Benefit but I have been unable to set it up or sync it with my original Apple ID. EE told me to speak to Apple and Apple are tell...

PaulLa by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful