Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it

Have a plan incl an iPhone 6s, since 1,5 years.This message appears: "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it"tried troubleshooting as on Apple's advice page etc. The thing is not working anymore.  Who's in charge of repairing/replacing this?...

Dirk0408 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch Unlocked?

I have just purchased a Apple Watch through an upgrade for my daughters Christmas.  Are watches unlocked? Or is it EE only? My daughter is on a different network 

Apple Music set up

Hii have signed up for the 6 month free Apple Music with the EE add on and can’t find anywhere to put the code that I was sent to activate bit it.i already had an old iTunes account for when I had an iPod but am lost now 

Apple Music

Hi I am using a smart benefit for Apple Music, I have upgraded my daughters iPhone and she now has 1 smart benefit to use,can she use it with her own Apple ID. thanks

Redben by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro delivery

I have just rang ee told them that I'm still waiting for my iohone 12 pro as I have preordered it on tuesday 20th and now they're saying that they don't have any of the iphone 12 pros in stocks, none of the colours ,I ordered the gold one BTW.Whats a...

Biatris by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro delivery

So I've order the iphone 12 pro in gold ,128GB on Tuesday.I got told it was going to arrive on the launch day which was Friday the 23rd,yesterday. I haven't had any updates whatsoever just the confirmation email .I heard some people have ready receiv...

Biatris by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New contract v Upgrade

I can get a new 12 PRO FOR £53 per month and £50 initial paymentif I go to upgrade as I have an EE contract it’s at least £65 per month and £230 initial payment  where is the sense in that, been with EE years and it’s nee contracts that are getting b...

Bodgeit1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful