Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Face recognition

Just received my new purchase iPhone 11 Pro Max as good as new. I can’t get face recognition to work, do I need to return the phone or can I rectify myself 

Cma124 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple watch trade in.

Hi just checked on the site and it says Save £100 when you trade in.But there doesn't seem to be any link to what you have to do.I'm guessing you trade in an old apple watch but can't see the option when you order. Any ideas?? 

5g

Hi I am getting the iPhone 12 pro max tomorrow but my sim only is 4g will I get 5g or will I have to pay extra 

iPhone 12 pro delivery

Hi! I ordered my iPhone 12 pro on the 28th October, does anyone know how long the wait time is? Has anyone received theirs yet? If so, how long did you wait? 

Angush9 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 12 Pro online order

Hi,  When adding the phone to basket and proceed to check out on the delivery option when I'm putting my home address it doesn't allow me to proceed further so I'm choosing the address and selecting "proceed to checkout" it is giving me the same page...

OscarUK by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Music- Swappable Benefit-Library won't sync

Hi all,I've got the Apple Music Swappable Benefit but it keeps telling me in order to play anything I need to sync my library and my apple ID. I try to do this and I just get the spiny wheel and...nothing. Can't play anything, can't save tracks, swee...

iPhone 12 Pro Max upgrade - Online or on phone?

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I posted here. 3 years actually, back when I upgraded to the iPhone X. What a lovely phone it’s been, but I’m ready to upgrade. I remember it being a bit of a nightmare week in between ordering my X and receivi...

DanBRFC by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro delivery issues

I ordered a iPhone 12 Pro 8 days ago and was told by the salesman it would be delivered to the store with in 2 to 3 days. Every time I call I’m told it still hasn’t arrived and they can’t give me any information. Any advice would be helpful. 

Resolved! iPhone 7 and Facebook problem.

New problem for me to sort out!wife has a new iPhone7 which for some reason keeps on logging her out of her Facebook App? ideas please anyone?and keep it fairly simple to understand how and what to do. Thanks.

Petepanel by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful