Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

12 pro

wondering if i can cancel my 12 pro upgrade order and switch to 12 pro max ?  I have ordered a iphone 12 pro over 2 weeks ago still no date confirmed or anything iphone 12 pro has just been released for ore order and is the same price as 12 pro and ...

Hi

i ordered an iphone 12 pro a week ago and it still says awaiting confirmation ? any idea how long it’s gona take to arrive ?  Thx

Tee99 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! getting an upgrade

Hi,  I have an ancient Iphone 5c with a payg sim. I would like to keep my current sim and contract and buy a new phone separately to use it rather than doing a new contract.  Would it be possbile to use my old sim in an updated iphone eg an iphone 11...

Alfair by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

IPhone Pro 12

I have just received a text from EE saying that my order is on track? What does this mean

sgillick16 by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Any of the admins got my idea what the pricing structure is for the iPhone 12 pro Max. Usually I add £15-£20 on top of the pro costing and get a rough estimate. For both contract and upfront cost. But would be helpful before Friday this week to see a...

Gomrathb by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

NHS discount

So I’m hoping to preorder a Pro Max On my upgrade tomorrow. What will be the best way to get it, bearing in mind I want to us the nhs discount and not the 10% loyalty discount (unless I can use both)...

Stretchlong by Established Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful