Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! "Wifi Calling for Other Devices (SMART NUMBER, not continuity)

"Wifi Calls From Other Devices" - the feature where you can make and receive calls on your other devices, even when your main iPhone is not nearby Does this feature work if your other device is also an iPhone (without a sim card)? I know the feature ...

pitch by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sharing data on paired apple watch

Hi, I have an unlimited iphone plan with EE and looking to get an apple watch paired with same number. Am i able to share my mobile data to the paired watch the way you can between mobiles on the same EE account as may as well just go for 4gb plan. H...

LH44 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluetooth

My Bluetooth keeps dropping out then back in again most of the time connecting with anything 

Howie676 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Update My Number on iPhone after number port over from BT

I transferred to EE from BT and arranged to keep my number. The transfer was successful and i received a message saying : Your existing number transfer to your EE plan is now complete, please turn off and on again for these changes to take effect.  T...

stumcc by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

My EE Smart Apple Music

Hi Community, When I bought my new phone I have a smart Benefits and I selected apple music. I however have not received the activation message. How do I get the text. If I text 150 it says you have already selected your benefit as apple music Thank ...

iPhone 13 pro max 256gb silver

I have recently ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in silver. It’s been around 4 days and still have had no confirmation of when I will be receiving this order. It did say dispatched within 14 days! When ringing today I have been told it should be n...

Resolved! Transferring a number to EE with paired Apple Watch

Quick question: if I transfer in a new number to my iPhone SIM, will it affect the paired Apple Watch? i.e. will the watch automatically switch to receive/send calls on the transferred number? Thanks in advance...

Umiamz by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro upgrade confirmation

Hey everyone, I managed to get my iPhone 13 pro upgrade today!I got a text to confirm my order with order number. But no email.im sure I got a email last year with the 12 pro.has anyone else had an email? 

More than 1 phone connected

We have 3 phones on 1 Apple ID. If 1 phone puts do not disturb on the other phone can turn it off. The main user phone isn’t impacted just the 2 childrens phones. Any idea how to stop this please? 

Ann251 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful