Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade

Hi. Just looking for some information, I am eligible for an upgrade and unsure whether to go for iPhone 12 or 13? I’m going from an iPhone 11. I also feel that as a loyal customer to EE for so many years that I would be offered better deals. Anyway. ...

EmsBo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONFUSED

Can’t seem to contact EE via 150 it just cuts off not even a ring I have tried the customer service number still it cuts off with no ring … I have tried to see if I can online msg … very confused please can someone get back to me 

Mobile Data Update Failed - iPhone 12 Pro Max

My phone froze last night and then I was advised that it was "trying to recover data".When it finally booted up again I received the message "Mobile Data Update Failed" and I'm unable to do anything. It wont connect to WiFi, or bluetooth and I cant r...

Resolved! iPhone 11 in restart loop after being dropped in water

Having accidently dropped my phone into the sea and recovered it, despite leaving in rice for 48 hours, its still experiencing the auto off then turn on loop, about every 2-3 mins, so is unusable.  Are there any other suggested solutions other than a...

SD122 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple id

3 iPhones linked to 1 Apple ID. Child decided to make her own Apple ID now none of the phones work and the adult phone doesn’t even recognise passwords any help appreciated 

Ann251 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

IPhone Free Upgrade

I was offered within the app last month to upgrade for free, the price was scored out and the word free was written underneath. When I clicked on it it just didn't take me onto the correct webpage. I tried it a few times but it never worked. Now I do...

iPhone 11 Pro

I requested and unlocked my EE iPhone but when I put a new sim in from another network (O2) it says in the settings under network “Phone not allowed” in the about settings. It’s says network provider lock “NO SIM RESTRICTIONS”. Apparently EE (you) ne...

_8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data Plan not visible in iPhone Settings

Hello, I’m on an EE SIM only contract and on my iPhone SE 2020 on iOS 14.5.1, I can navigate in the Settings app to Mobile Data and see as in the attached picture. It contains details about my specific plan and a breakdown for the current billing per...

923396FC-0D94-4006-B01C-837F1ABA0F1C.png

Resolved! "Wifi Calling for Other Devices (SMART NUMBER, not continuity)

"Wifi Calls From Other Devices" - the feature where you can make and receive calls on your other devices, even when your main iPhone is not nearby Does this feature work if your other device is also an iPhone (without a sim card)? I know the feature ...

pitch by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful