cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone lost

Cybersuper13
Visitor

My I phone 14 has gone missing please cam I get it blocked and be sent another device. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cybersuper13  You’ll need to call customer service to report it lost and request a replacement SIM card.   If you don’t have insurance that covers the lost device you’ll not be sent/given a new device.  Your contact is for that tariff and that device it doesn’t mean you’ll get a replacement device if it’s lost.    You still have to pay for that contact.   That’s why it’s a good reason to have insurance. 

you can call customer service 24 hours a day to report a lost phone and have it blocked and a replacement SIM card sent to you.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cybersuper13  You’ll need to call customer service to report it lost and request a replacement SIM card.   If you don’t have insurance that covers the lost device you’ll not be sent/given a new device.  Your contact is for that tariff and that device it doesn’t mean you’ll get a replacement device if it’s lost.    You still have to pay for that contact.   That’s why it’s a good reason to have insurance. 

you can call customer service 24 hours a day to report a lost phone and have it blocked and a replacement SIM card sent to you.