cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch issues

Jonno63
Investigator
Investigator

Had my cellular apple watch8 , 3 weeks already had to do 3 complete resets on it to use mobile data (EE PLAN )  and connect to phones Wi-Fi calling !!! But now data icon won’t turn green and also Wi-Fi calling will not turn on , , on my phone for other devices !!! 

help please as I’m getting rather annoyed !!! 

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jonno63

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you access data on your phone? 

Have you tried restarting the watch? 

Leanne 🙂

I am having the same issue , reset my watch 4 times today now , and now the plan is lost and tell me to phone 150 and quote the 3 digit PIN number ,,, reason I’ve reset my watch is , the data plan was not letting me phone or text and Wi-Fi was doing the same , I did as they suggest , to no avail , so did the last and final suggestion , my watch is now working when my phone is off over Wi-Fi ,, but the data plan has gone !! And when I try to add it , tell me you’re almost finished , call 150 and quote the 3 digit PIN number and you’re all done !!! 

Hi I’ve reset it 3 times today now since posting ,,, I can now make calls when phone is switched off or airplane mode , via Wi-Fi ,, but my data package has disappeared and when I go to read the data package an notification comes up and says you were almost there call 150 and quote “the three digit PIN number !!! 

FF7583B1-2947-4648-8559-081F622B4810.jpeg

 here’s the notification 

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me @Jonno63

In this case, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

thanks I will do tomorrow 👍🏻🙏🏼

All sorted ,, phoned 150 , spoke to a lady called Melissa M. She got it all sorted thank you 

Katie_B

That's great to hear @Jonno63

Thanks for letting me know. 

Katie 🙂

Don’t bother. The Watch plans don’t work. It’s a problem with Ee.